For IntermediariesWhether you already work with us, or would like to apply for an agency, you'll find everything you need on our page exclusively for Intermediaries.
Guaranteed Life Plan
Do you have customers who have struggled to obtain life and critical illness cover due to their health or occupation?
Our Guaranteed Life Plan is a no-fuss approach to life insurance. There are no underwriting questions and everyone will be guaranteed acceptance (subject to simple age and residency eligibility below). So now you can help more of your clients get the cover they need.
- Guaranteed acceptance regardless of health and occupation (see eligibility below)
- Fast application process with no underwriting questions
- Simple exclusion clause on pre-existing conditions
- Affordable premiums to suit most pockets
- Up to £100,000 of life cover
- Up to £50,000 of critical illness cover
- Additional £25,000 accidental death cover included on all plans
The plan is provided by Compass Underwriting Limited and underwritten by Isle of Man Assurance Limited.
Who is eligible to join?
To take out a Guaranteed Life Plan you must be:
- Between the ages of 18 and 55 inclusive (temporarily reduced to 50 whilst we assess the impact of Covid-19)
- Permanent resident in the UK, including Northern Ireland
Medical Cash Plan
Do you want to help your customers with their everyday medical expenses? You’ve come to the right place. The Medical Cash Plan helps your customers get cashback for routine medical expenses such as trips to the dentist, optician, and physiotherapist.
Important cover for routine healthcare costs, including:
- Dental accident
- Specialist consultations and diagnostic tests
- Hospital admission
- Available for individual, payroll deducted and company paid schemes (3+ employees)
- 100% money back up to the benefit limit
- Competitive premiums
- Free cover for children – up to four children aged 0-18 can be covered at no additional charge, sharing the same benefit limits as the main policyholder
- Optional fracture cover – 21 fracture benefits covered
Who is eligible to join?
- Between the ages of 16 and 69 inclusive
- A resident in the UK, Isle of Man or Channel Islands
- Up to 4 of your children aged 0 to 18 can be covered on the plan at no additional charge, sharing the benefit limits with the main policyholder. Your children must also reside at your address for them to be entitled to any benefit
Sports Accident Plan
Do your customers play sports, but worry about how accidents and injury could cost them financially or leave them unable to work?
Our Sport Accident Plan provides a wide range of cash benefits in the event of accident and injury from sport. It’s ideal for the sports fanatics who want to enjoy their sports, knowing that if a serious accident takes place, they’ll get money to help with their costs.
- Covers vast majority of sports including motorsports, equestrian and winter sports
- 3 levels of cover available: Bronze – £20 a month, Silver – £30 a month, Gold – £50 a month
- Benefits available following an accident while participating in sport (subject to terms and conditions)
5 cash benefits included:
- Out of work benefit – up to £350 per week
- Hospitalisation benefit – up to £350 per week
- Coma benefit – up to £350 per week
- Serious injury and accidental death benefit – up to £35,000
- Fracture benefits – up to £500
The plan is provided by Pulse Insurance Limited and underwritten by Travelers Syndicate Management Limited.
Who is eligible to join?
- Between the ages of 17 and 60 inclusive
- Resident in the UK, Isle of Man or Channel Islands
- Employed and working for a minimum of 16 hours per week, or self-employed
Complimentary Benefit - Bupa Health Assessments
As with all Hive plans, your clients will receive discounted Bupa Health Assessments when they take out a policy – at no additional cost. They’ll get 25% off a range of tailored medical assessments, as well as expert guidance on how to improve their health.
Apply for an intermediary agency
We look forward to working with you
Hive is one of the leading providers of accident & sickness and lifestyle protection plans in the UK.
Over the years we have developed a strong reputation for providing essential and innovative plans, which not only offer common sense protection, but also great value for money. Our growing list of satisfied customers is testament to the progress we have made.
Many leading brokers and intermediaries already promote our range of plans. We welcome agency applications from all UK intermediaries/brokers who are regulated by the FCA.
For more information about applying for an Agency, please email our Broker Support Team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet the broker team
Your dedicated team – here to help you.
If your client needs to make a claim relating to one of the following products, please use the telephone number provided which will take you directly to the claims handler. For all other products, please contact us directly.
0333 130 4520
0800 587 8029
Medical Cash Plan:
0330 134 8437
Personal Accident Plan: